Skillet Turkey Tetrazzini
Recipe Yield: 4 Servings
- 2 tablespoons margarine, butter or spread with no trans fat
- 3/4 pound boneless turkey breast or chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup chopped red or green bell pepper
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1 (5.1-ounce) package PASTA RONI® Angel Hair Pasta Parmesan Cheese
- In large skillet over medium-high heat, melt margarine. Add turkey, mushrooms and bell pepper. Saute 5 minutes or until turkey is no longer pink inside. Remove from skillet; set aside.
- In same skillet, bring 1-1/3 cups water and milk to a boil.
- Stir in pasta and Special Seasonings. Reduce heat to medium. Gently boil uncovered, 4 to 5 minutes or until pasta is tender. Stir in turkey mixture. Let stand 3 minutes before serving.