Simple Skillet Chicken Stroganoff
Recipe Yield: 4 Servings
- 1 4.7 ounce package PASTA RONI® Butter & Garlic
- 1 tablespoon margarine, butter or spread with no trans fat
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
- 1-1/2 cups fresh sliced mushrooms
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- In large skillet over medium-high heat, melt margarine. Add chicken and mushrooms. Saute 5 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink inside. Remove from skillet; set aside.
- In same skillet, bring 1-3/4 cups water and 1/3 cup milk to a boil. Stir in pasta and Special Seasonings. Boil uncovered 4-5 minutes or until pasta is tender, stirring frequently.
- Gently stir chicken mixture and sour cream into pasta. Let stand for five minutes before serving.