Recipe Yield: 4 Servings
- 1/3 cup dry white wine or water
- 2/3 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons margarine, butter or spread with no trans fat
- (4.8-ounce) package PASTA RONI® Angel Hair Pasta with Herbs
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 10-ounce package frozen chopped spinach, thawed, well-drained
- 1/4 cup roasted red peppers, cut into strips
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 12-ounce package frozen cleaned precooked shrimp thawed, well-drained
- In medium saucepan, combine 1 cup hot water, wine, milk and margarine. Bring just to a boil. Gradually add pasta while stirring, separating pasta with a fork if needed.
- Stir in contents of seasoning packet and basil. Reduce heat to medium. Boil uncovered 2 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add spinach, red pepper and garlic. Continue to boil 2 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Sauce will be very thin, but will thicken upon standing. Remove from heat. Stir in shrimp. Let stand 3 minutes or until desired consistency. Stir before serving.
- Calories 320, Calories from Fat 90, Total Fat 10g, Saturated Fat 2g, Cholesterol 170mg, Sodium 750mg, Total Carbohydrate 29g, Dietary Fiber 2g, Protein 25g, Vitamin A IU, Vitamin C mg, Calcium mg, Iron mg, Vitamin E mg, Folic Acid mcg