Recipe Yield: 4 Servings
- 2/3 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons margarine, butter or spread with no trans fat
- 1 (4.8-ounce) package PASTA RONI® Angel Hair Pasta with Herbs
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed, well drained
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen precooked shrimp, thawed, well drained
- 1 (2-ounce) jar chopped pimento, drained or 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- In large saucepan, combine 1-1/3 cups water, milk and margarine. Bring just to a boil.
- Slowly stir in pasta, Special Seasonings and garlic. Separate pasta with a fork, if needed. Reduce heat to medium. Boil uncovered, 3 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add spinach, shrimp and pimento. Cook 1 to 2 more minutes or until pasta is tender. Sauce will be thin. Let stand 3 to 5 minutes for sauce to thicken.