Shrimp Alfredo with Sugar Snap Peas
Recipe Yield: 4 Servings
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons margarine, butter or spread with no trans fat
- 1 (4.7-ounce) package PASTA RONI® Fettuccine Alfredo
- 1 (9-ounce) package frozen sugar snap peas, thawed
- 8 ounces cooked, peeled, deveined medium shrimp
- 1/2 teaspoon ground lemon pepper
- In large saucepan, bring 1-1/4 cups water, milk, margarine, pasta and Special Seasonings to a boil. Reduce heat to low. Gently boil 4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in snap peas, shrimp and lemon pepper; cook 1 to 2 minutes or until pasta is tender. Let stand 3 minutes before serving.