Seafood Dinner - Canned Tuna
Recipe Yield: 3 to 4 Servings
- 1 package (4.6 ounces) PASTA RONI® Garlic and Olive Oil Vermicelli
- 1-3/4 cups water
- 2 tablespoons of margarine, butter or spread with no trans fat
- 3/4 cup frozen peas
- 1/4 cup green onion slices
- 2 cans (6 ounces each) tuna, drained and broken into chunks
- 1 cup coarsely chopped tomato
- Shredded Parmesan cheese
- In a medium saucepan, bring to a boil: 1 3/4 cups water and 2 tablespoons margarine. Reduce heat to medium.
- Slowly stir in pasta and Special Seasonings. Boil uncovered 6 minutes. Stir in peas
- Sauce will be thin. Stir in tuna and tomato. Let stand 3 to 5 minutes to thicken. Serve with cheese.