Savory Grilled Pork Chops and Parmesan Romano Rice
Recipe Yield: 4 Servings
- 1 package (5 oz.) Rice-A-Roni® Rustic Recipes™ Parmesan & Romano Cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 bone-in pork loin chops (about 1 inch thick)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- In small bowl, combine seasoning ingredients. Sprinkle evenly over both sides of pork chops.
- Prepare Rustic Recipes Parmesan & Romano Cheese Rice-A-Roni according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, heat nonstick grill pan over medium-high heat 5 minutes. Brush pan with oil. Add pork chops. Cook, uncovered, 8 to 10 minutes or until cooked through, turning once.
- Serve rice with pork chops.
- Calories 350, Calories from Fat 120, Total Fat 14g, Saturated Fat 4g, Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 70mg, Sodium 840mg, Total Carbohydrate 27g, Dietary Fiber g, Sugars 3g, Protein 26g