Recipe Yield: 6 Servings
- 3 cups sliced zucchini
- 3 tablespoons margarine, butter or spread with no trans fat
- 1 (7.2-ounce) package RICE-A-RONI® Herb & Butter
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (4 ounces)
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Heat oven to 350° F. In large skillet, over medium-high heat, saute zucchini in 1 tablespoon margarine 3 minutes or until tender crisp. Remove from skillet; set aside.
- In same skillet, prepare RICE-A-RONI as package directs using remaining 2 tablespoons margarine.
- In large bowl, combine prepared RICE-A-RONI, zucchini, cheeses, eggs and pepper. Spoon evenly into lightly greased 2-quart casserole dish. Bake for 25 minutes or until knife inserted 1-inch from center comes out clean.