Quick Savory Chicken Casserole
Recipe Yield: 4 Servings
- 1 package PASTA RONI® Fettuccine Alfredo
- 1-1/4 cups water
- 1/2 cup red cooking wine
- 3 tablespoons margarine, butter or spread with no trans fat, melted
- 1 cup cubed, cooked chicken
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup shredded swiss cheese
- 1/4 cup plain bread crumbs
- Combine all ingredients except breadcrumbs in a round 2-quart microwaveable glass casserole dish.
- Microwave, uncovered at high 5 minutes; stir.
- Microwave at high 4 to 6 minutes more until pasta is tender; stir well.
- Sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- Let stand 3 to 5 minutes to thicken.