Quick and Easy Tuna Pasta
Recipe Yield: 4 Servings
- 2 tablespoons margarine, butter or spread with no trans fat
- 1 (6.2-ounce) package PASTA RONI® Shells & White Cheddar
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 2 (6-1/4-ounce) cans tuna, drained and flaked or 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- In medium saucepan, bring 2 cups water and margarine to a boil.
- Stir in pasta. Reduce heat to medium. Gently boil uncovered, 5 minutes. Stir in vegetables. Return to a boil; boil 7 to 9 minutes, stirring occasionally. Most of water will be absorbed.
- Stir in tuna, milk, Italian seasoning and Special Seasonings. Return to a boil; boil 1 to 2 minutes or until pasta is tender. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.