Quick and Easy Broccoli Chicken
Recipe Yield: 4 Servings
- 1 (6.9-ounce) package RICE-A-RONI® Chicken Flavor
- 2 tablespoons margarine, butter or spread with no trans fat
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1 pound)
- 2 cups broccoli flowerets
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- In large skillet over medium heat, saute rice-vermicelli mix with margarine until vermicelli is golden brown.
- Slowly stir in 2 cups water, Special Seasonings and basil. Bring to a boil. Place chicken over rice. Reduce heat to low. Cover; simmer 10 minutes.
- Stir in broccoli and tomato. Cover; simmer 10 minutes or until rice is tender and chicken is no longer pink inside. Sprinkle with cheese. Cover; let stand 3 minutes or until cheese is melted.