Recipe Yield: 4 Servings
- 2 cups water
- 1 package (5.1 ounces) PASTA RONI® Angel Hair Pasta with Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 3/4 cup spaghetti sauce
- 1 jar (4.5 ounces) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 2 ounces pepperoni slices, cut into quarters
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- In large skillet, bring 2 cups water to a boil. Stir in pasta, seasonings and bell pepper. Return to a boil. Reduce heat to medium.
- Gently boil uncovered 4 to 5 minutes, or until pasta is tender, stirring occasionally. (Sauce will be thin.)
- Stir in spaghetti sauce, mushrooms and pepperoni. Remove skillet from heat. Let stand 3 to 5 minutes for sauce to thicken. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.