Recipe Yield: 4 Servings
- 1 package (5.1 ounces) PASTA RONI® Angel Hair Pasta with Parmesan Cheese
- 2 cups water
- 2 tablespoons margarine, butter or spread with no trans fat
- 1 cup mushroom slices
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 ounces pepperoni slices, cut into quarters
- 3/4 cup pasta sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese or Italian cheese blend
- In a medium saucepan, bring just to a boil: 2 cups water (do not add milk) and 2 tablespoons margarine. Reduce heat to medium.
- Slowly stir in pasta, Special Seasonings, mushrooms, bell pepper and onion. Separate pasta with a fork, if needed. Return to a boil. Boil uncovered 4 to 5 minutes or until pasta is tender, stirring frequently. Add pepperoni and sauce; cook and stir until
- Sauce will be thin. Let stand 5 minutes to thicken. Top each serving with cheese.