Pineapple Chicken Kabobs with Rice
Recipe Yield: 8 Servings
- 1 package (6.2 oz.) RICE-A-RONI® Stir Fried Rice
- 1 can (20 oz.) DOLE® Pineapple Chunks, drained
- 1 red or green bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 large red onion, cut into wedges
- 1-1/2 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup bottled ginger dressing
- Cook rice-pasta mixture according to package directions.
- Thread pineapple chunks, bell pepper, red onion and chicken onto 8 skewers. Brush with ginger dressing.
- Grill or broil 10 to 15 minutes, turning or until chicken is no longer pink in center.
- Stir remaining ginger dressing into stir fried rice. Serve skewers over rice.