Peppered Cheddar Chili Pasta Roni
Recipe Yield: 4 Servings
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cups water
- 1 PASTA RONI® Shells and White Cheddar (6.2 oz. package)
- 2 tablespoons fine chipped poblano peppers
- 1 can turkey with beans chili (15 oz. )
- 1 medium tomato, chopped (about 2/3 cup)
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- Bring to a boil oil and water in a medium saucepan; add pasta; boil uncovered 12 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in milk, special seasonings from Pasta Roni and peppers; return to boil, cook for 2 minutes or until pasta is tender.
- Stir in chili, cook until hot.
- Place in serving bowls.
- Combine tomato, onion and cilantro; spoon over the center of chili.