Penne Pasta with Sun Dried Tomatoes and Basil
Recipe Yield: 6 Servings (About 3-1/2 cups prepared)
- 1-1/2 cups water
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 tbs. olive oil
- 1 box 5.5 oz. Pasta-Roni Butter & Herb Italiano
- 1/3 cup sun-dried tomatoes – thinly sliced
- 2 tbs. fresh basil leaves – sliced
- In a medium sauce pan, bring 1-1/2 cups water, 3/4 cup milk, 2 tablespoons of olive oil, pasta and Special Seasonings to a boil. Reduce heat to medium.
- Gently boil uncovered 7 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Sauce will be thin. Do not overcook. Add thin sliced sun-dried tomatoes. Let stand 3 to 5 minutes for sauce to thicken. Stir in sliced basil leaves.