Parmesan and Romano Cheese Chicken Primavera
Recipe Yield: 4 Servings
- 1 package (5 oz.) Rice-A-Roni® Rustic Recipes™ Parmesan & Romano Cheese
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and ground black pepper
- 1/2 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 small zucchini, sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 1 small red pepper, sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 1/3 cup frozen baby sweet peas
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced green onion (optional)
- Prepare Rustic Recipes Parmesan & Romano Cheese Rice-A-Roni according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in 10-inch nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Lightly season chicken with salt and pepper; add to skillet. Cook 6 to 8 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and no longer pink, stirring occasionally. Remove chicken; set asid
- In same skillet, combine zucchini and red pepper; sauté about 3 minutes over medium heat, or until crisp-tender, stirring occasionally. Stir in peas.
- Stir chicken and vegetables into cooked rice. Garnish with green onion, if desired.
- Calories 290, Calories from Fat 90, Total Fat 10g, Saturated Fat 3g, Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 40mg, Sodium 530mg, Total Carbohydrate 31g, Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 5g, Protein 18g