Oriental Chicken & Rice
Recipe Yield: 4 Servings
- 1 (6.9-ounce) package RICE-A-RONI® Chicken Flavor
- 2 tablespoons margarine, butter or spread with no trans fat
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
- 1/4 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen Oriental-style mixed vegetables
- In large skillet over medium heat, saute rice-vermicelli mix with margarine until vermicelli is golden brown.
- Slowly stir in 2 cups water, chicken, teriyaki sauce, ginger and Special Seasonings; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low. Cover; simmer 10 minutes.
- Stir in vegetables. Cover; simmer 5 to 10 minutes or until rice is tender and chicken is no longer pink inside. Let stand 3 minutes.