Not Your Average Pepper Steak
- 1 6.8-ounce package RICE-A-RONI® Beef Flavor
- 1 can diced tomatoes (14-1/2 oz.)
- 2 tbs. teriyaki sauce
- lbs. round steak, cut into cubes
- 1 tbs. chopped garlic
- 1 small onion, cut into strips
- 2 cups red and green peppers, cut into strips
- Prepare Rice-A-Roni as directed, (substituting the diced tomatoes, teriyaki sauce and 1 cup of water for the water listed.)
- Fry round steak, onions, peppers and garlic in a frying pan.
- Combine the two when rice is finished.