Noodly Chicken and Green Bean Skillet
Recipe Yield: 4 Servings
- 3 tablespoons margarine, butter or spread with no trans fat, divided
- 3/4 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- 1 (2.8-ounce) can French fried real onions (about 2 cups), divided
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 (4.7-ounce) package PASTA RONI® Fettuccine Alfredo
- 1 (14-1/2-ounce) can French-style green beans, drained
- In large skillet over medium-high heat, melt 1 tablespoon margarine. Add chicken; saute 5 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink inside. Stir in 1-1/2 cups fried onions. Remove from skillet; set aside.
- In same skillet, bring 1-1/4 cups water, milk, remaining 2 tablespoons margarine, pasta and Special Seasonings to a boil. Reduce heat to low. Gently boil uncovered, 4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in chicken mixture and green beans; simmer 1 to 2 minutes or until pasta is tender, stirring frequently. Top with remaining fried onions.