Nacho Beef Dinner
Recipe Yield: 4 servings
- 1 RICE-A-RONI® Mexican Rice (6.4 oz package)
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup corn
- 1 cup canned black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Tortilla chips
- Sauté rice-vermicelli mix with ground beef in large skillet over medium-high heat until beef is browned.
- Stir in water, corn, beans, and Special Seasonings; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low. Cover; simmer 15-20 minutes, or until rice is tender.
- Stir in 1 medium tomato. Sprinkle with cheese and top with sour cream. Serve with tortilla chips or wrapped in warm tortillas.