Mushroom Beef and Rice Skillet
Recipe Yield: 4 Servings
- 1 package (6.8 oz.) Rice A Roni® Beef
- 1/2 pound 90% lean ground beef
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 2 medium garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup chopped red pepper
- 1/2 cup corn, fresh or frozen
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onion (optional)
- Prepare Beef Rice A Roni according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, cook ground beef, mushrooms and garlic about 2 minutes. Stir in red pepper. Continue cooking 4 to 6 minutes or until beef is cooked through and no longer pink, stirring occasionally.
- Combine beef mixture with cooked rice-vermicelli mixture; stir in corn and let stand 2 minutes. Garnish with green onion, if desired.
- Calories 330, Calories from Fat 100, Total Fat 11g, Saturated Fat 3g, Trans Fat g, Cholesterol 35mg, Sodium 810mg, Total Carbohydrate 41g, Dietary Fiber 3g, Sugars 4g, Protein 17g