Mexican Rice Fiesta
Recipe Yield: 7 Servings
- 3/4 pound extra lean ground beef
- 6.7-ounce package RICE-A-RONI® Lower Sodium Beef
- 10-ounce package frozen corn
- 1-1/4 cups chopped tomato
- 3/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- In large skillet, brown ground beef; drain. Remove from skillet; set aside.
- Prepare Rice-A-Roni Mix as package directs, adding remaining ingredients with reserved browned ground beef during last 10 minutes of cooking.
- Calories 250, Calories from Fat 72, Total Fat 8g, Saturated Fat 3g, Cholesterol 30mg, Sodium 300mg, Total Carbohydrate 31g, Dietary Fiber 2g, Protein 13g, Vitamin A IU, Vitamin C mg, Calcium mg, Iron mg, Vitamin E mg, Folic Acid mcg