Italian Herb and Sausage Linguine
Recipe Yield: About 2 cups prepared
- 1 package PASTA RONI® Rustic Recipes™ Olive Oil & Italian Herb
- 8 ounces Italian sausage links
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1-3/4 cups water
- 1/2 cup green bell pepper strips (optional)
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced onion (optional)
- In large skillet, brown 8 oz. Italian sausage links, cut into 1/2-inch slices, until fully cooked; drain.
- Slowly add 1 3/4 cups water and 1 Tbsp. olive oil; bring to a boil. Slowly stir in pasta and Special Seasonings. Return to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium. Boil uncovered, 10-12 min. or until pasta is just tender, stirring frequently.
- Sauce will be thin. Let stand 3-5 min. to thicken.
Tips and Variations
- Add 1/2 cup each green bell pepper strips and thinly sliced onion during last 5 min. of cooking.