Groovy Angel Hair Goulash
Recipe Yield: 4 Servings
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 2 tablespoons margarine, butter or spread with no trans fat
- 1 (4.8-ounce) package PASTA RONI® Angel Hair Pasta with Herbs
- 1 (14-1/2-ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 cup frozen or canned corn, drained
- In large skillet over medium-high heat, brown ground beef. Remove from skillet; drain. Set aside.
- In same skillet, bring 1-1/2 cups water and margarine to a boil.
- Stir in pasta; cook 1 minute or just until pasta softens slightly. Stir in Special Seasonings, tomatoes, corn and beef; return to a boil. Reduce heat to medium. Gently boil uncovered, 4 to 5 minutes or until pasta is tender, stirring frequently. Let stand