Grilled Vegetable Fettuccine
Recipe Yield: 4 Servings
- 1 (4.8 ounce) package PASTA RONI® Garlic Alfredo
- 1 large zucchini
- 1 large yellow squash
- 1 medium red bell pepper
- 1 medium yellow or green bell pepper
- 1/4 cup non-creamy Italian salad dressing
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon margarine, butter or spread with no trans fat
- 3/4 cup (3 ounces) crumbled goat cheese or feta cheese
- 1/4 cup julienned fresh basil leaves
- Preheat grill or broiler. Cut zucchini and squash lengthwise into quarters. Cut bell peppers lengthwise into quarters; discard stems and seeds. Brush dressing over all surfaces of vegetables. Grill over medium coals 10 to 12 minutes or broil on top rack 1
- Meanwhile, in medium saucepan, bring 1-1/4 cups water, milk, margarine, pasta and Special Seasonings to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low. Gently boil uncovered, 5 to 6 minutes or until pasta is slightly firm, stirring occasionally.
- Cut grilled vegetables into 1/2-inch chunks; stir into pasta mixture. Let stand 3 minutes. Top pasta with cheese and basil.