Greek-Style Chicken and Herb Pasta
Recipe Yield: 4 Servings
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into 1" pieces
- 1 (4.6 ounce) package PASTA RONI® Garlic & Olive Oil Vermicelli
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup white cooking wine
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil and cook chicken for five minutes in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Prepare Pasta Roni Garlic and Oil - following directions on box in a large saucepan.
- Add 1 cup cooking wine and 2 tablespoons lemon juice to the chicken and bring to a boil for 5 minutes.
- Add chicken and cooking wine mixture to the garlic and olive oil pasta.
- Add 2 teaspoons basil and 2 teaspoons parsley.
- Continue to boil for an additional 5 minutes.
- Let simmer for 5 minutes on low heat.
- Add 1 cup parmesan cheese and toss with tongs.
- Serve immediately.