Glazed Cornish Hens
Recipe Yield: 4 Servings
- 1 7.2 ounce package of RICE-A-RONI® Herb & Butter
- 1 9 ounce package frozen cut green beans, thawed
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 Cornish hens, split in halves or 1 broiler-fryer chicken (3 to 3-1/2 pounds), quartered
- 1/3 cup apricot or peach preserves
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- Heat oven to 400° F.
- Prepare RICE-A-RONI® mix as package directs. Add frozen green beans and pepper with Special Seasonings.
- Spoon rice mixture into 11 x 7-inch glass baking dish; top with hen halves. Bake 30 minutes.
- Combine preserves and mustard; brush hens with preserve mixture. Continue baking 15 to 25 minutes or until hens are no longer pink inside and glaze is golden brown.