Garlic Tuna Alfredo
Recipe Yield: About 3 cups prepared
- 1 package PASTA RONI® Garlic Alfredo
- 2-5 ounce cans tuna, drained and broken into chunks
- 1 tablespoon margarine or butter
- 1-1/4 cups water
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1 cup frozen peas (optional)
- In large skillet, combine 1 1/4 cups water, 2/3 cup milk, 1 Tbsp. margarine, pasta and Special Seasonings. Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally.
- Reduce heat to medium. Boil uncovered, 5-6 min. or until pasta is just tender, stirring frequently.
- Sauce will be thin. Stir in 2 cans (5 oz. each) tuna, drained and broken into chunks. Let stand 3-5 min. to thicken.
Tips and Variations
- Add 1 cup frozen peas to skillet with water, milk, margarine, pasta and Special Seasonings.