package RICE-A-RONI® Creamy Four Cheese
pound ground beef or turkey
cup small broccoli florets (optional)
- In large skillet, cook 1 lb. ground beef or turkey until no longer pink; drain.
- Stir in rice-vermicelli mix, 2 Tbsp. margarine and 2 1/4 cups water; bring to a boil.
- Cover, reduce heat to low and simmer 15-20 min. or until rice is tender. A thin layer of water (about 2 or 3 Tbsp.) will remain at end of cook time.
- Stir in Special Seasonings. Remove from heat. Let stand 3 min. before serving.
- Add 1 cup small broccoli florets during last 5 min. of simmering.