Fisherman's Wharf Special
Recipe Yield: 6 Servings
- 1-1/2 pounds Halibut fillets, cut into 6 pieces
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 7.2-ounce package RICE-A-RONI® Rice Pilaf
- 1-1/2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 1 medium tomato, seeded, chopped
- 3 tablespoons chopped parsley
- Lemon wedges
- Marinate fish in oil and lemon juice for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare Rice-A-Roni Mix as package directs, sauteing mushrooms with rice-pasta mix.
- During last 10 minutes of simmering, place fish on oiled broiler pan. Broil 8-inches below heat 5 minutes. Turn fish; brush with reserved marinade. Broil 3 to 5 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Do not overcook.
- Stir tomato into prepared rice mixture.
- Top with fish; sprinkle with parsley. Serve with lemon wedges.
- Calories 330, Calories from Fat 117, Total Fat 13g, Cholesterol 35mg, Sodium 750mg, Total Carbohydrate 28g, Protein 28g, Vitamin A IU, Vitamin C mg, Calcium mg, Iron mg