Fisherman's Wharf Fettuccine
Recipe Yield: 4 Servings
- 1 (4.7-ounce) package PASTA RONI® Fettuccine Alfredo
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen peas, thawed
- 1-1/4 cups water
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons margarine, butter or spread with no trans fat
- 1 (6-1/2-ounce) can tuna, drained, flaked
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise or dairy sour cream
- In large saucepan, over medium-high heat, combine pasta, peas, water, milk, margarine and Special Seasonings; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low.
- Gently boil 6 to 7 minutes, stirring frequently until pasta is tender.
- Remove from heat. Stir in tuna, lemon juice and mayonnaise. Sauce will be thin. Let stand 3 to 5 minutes to thicken.