Fettuccine Carbonara - Chopped Smoked Turkey
Recipe Yield: 3 to 4 Servings
- 1 package (4.7 ounces) PASTA RONI® Fettuccine Alfredo
- 1-1/4 cups water
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons of margarine, butter or spread with no trans fat.
- 2 cups chopped smoked turkey
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 cup baby carrots, cut in quarters lengthwise
- 1/4 cup green onion slices
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup pitted ripe olive slices (optional)
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley (optional)
- In a medium saucepan, combine pasta and Special Seasonings, 1 1/4 cups water, 1/2 cup milk, 3 tablespoons margarine, turkey, peas, carrots, green onions and mustard; stir.
- Bring to a boil; reduce heat. Gently boil, uncovered 5 to 6 minutes or until pasta is
- Sauce will be thin. Stir in olives, if desired. Let stand 3 to 5 minutes for sauce to