Easy Fiesta Chili
Recipe Yield: 8-Jun
- 1 (6.8 ounce package) Rice-A-Roni Spanish Rice
- 1-1/2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 small onion finely chopped
- 2 (14 ounce) cans beef broth plus 1 can water
- 1 (15 ounce) can light red kidney beans
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- 1 (11 ounce) can of corn
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- Brown ground beef over medium high heat in a large dutch oven, adding special seasonings packet.
- Add chopped onion and saute until tender.
- Add remaining ingredients to beef mixture, excluding rice, and bring to a boil.
- Add rice to the pot, cover and lower heat. Simmer 15 to 20 minutes until rice is tender.