Easy Chicken Parmesan Pasta
Recipe Yield: 4 Servings
- 1 tablespoon margarine, butter or spread with no trans fat
- 12 ounces uncooked chicken cut into thin strips
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 (4.9-ounce) package PASTA RONI® Tomato Parmesan
- 1 cup frozen or canned peas, drained
- In large skillet over medium heat, melt margarine. Add chicken, garlic, and cayenne pepper; cook 5 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink, stirring constantly.
- Add 1-1/2 cups water and milk. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium. Add pasta, Special Seasonings and peas. Separate pasta with a fork, if needed. Boil uncovered, 4 to 5 minutes or until pasta is tender, stirring frequently.
- Remove from heat; let stand 5 minutes to thicken.