Recipe Yield: 4 Servings
- 1-1/2 cups water
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons margarine, butter or spread with no trans fat
- 1 (4.7-ounce) package PASTA RONI® Angel Hair Pasta Primavera
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 cup diced ham or 4 slices bacon cooked and crumbled
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- In large saucepan, bring water, milk and margarine to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium. Add pasta, Special Seasonings and basil. Separate pasta with a fork, if needed. Boil uncovered, 4 to 5 minutes or until pasta is tender, stirring frequently.
- Stir in ham and tomato. Remove from heat; let stand 5 minutes to thicken.