Creamy White Cheddar and Broccoli Soup with Chicken
Recipe Yield: 5 Servings (About 5-1/2 cups prepared)
- 1-1/2 cups water
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 tbs. margarine
- 1 box 5.5 oz. Pasta Roni White Cheddar & Broccoli Flavor
- 1/2 cup chicken breast, raw 3/4" diced
- 2/3 cup red bell pepper, 1/4"X1/4"X1" strips
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup water
- In a medium sauce pan, bring 1-1/2 cups water, 3/4 cup milk, 2 tablespoons of margarine, Special Seasonings and pasta to a boil. Reduce heat to medium.
- Gently boil uncovered 7 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Sauce will be thin. Do not overcook. Add chicken breast, red bell pepper, salt, additional milk, and water and bring to a simmer until chicken is thoroughly cooked.