Creamy Seafood with Cooked Shrimp
Recipe Yield: 3 to 4 Servings
- 1 package (4.7 ounces) PASTA RONI® Fettuccine Alfredo
- 1-1/4 cups water
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons of margarine, butter or spread with no trans fat.
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 garlic cloves, minced or pressed
- 1-1/2 cups broccoli flowerets
- 12 ounces medium cooked shrimp
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- In a medium saucepan, combine pasta and Special Seasonings, 1 1/4 cups water, 1/2 cup milk, 3 tablespoons margarine, red bell pepper, onion and garlic; stir.
- Bring to a boil; reduce heat. Stir in broccoli. Gently boil, uncovered 5 to 6 minutes or until pasta is slightly firm, stirring frequently. Add shrimp; stir until heated through.
- Sauce will be thin. Let stand 3 to 5 minutes for sauce to thicken. Stir in lemon juice and