Creamy Chicken and Pasta
Recipe Yield: 2 cups prepared
- 1 package PASTA RONI® Chicken Flavor
- 1 pound uncooked, boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons margarine or butter
- 1-1/4 cups water
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup red bell pepper strips (optional)
- In large skillet, melt 2 Tbsp. margarine over medium-high heat. Add 1 lb. uncooked, boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces; cook and stir 5-6 min. or until no longer pink.
- Slowly add 1 1/4 cups water, 1/2 cup milk, pasta and Special Seasonings; bring to a boil, stirring occasionally.
- Reduce heat to medium. Boil uncovered, 5-6 min. or until pasta is just tender, stirring frequently.
- Sauce will be thin. Let stand 3-5 min. to thicken.
Tips and Variations
- Add 1 cup red bell pepper strips during the last 3 min. of cooking.