Recipe Yield: 4 Servings
- 12 ounces boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
- 2 tablespoons margarine, butter or spread with no trans fat
- 2/3 cup milk
- 10 ounce package frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 teaspoon dried basil or oregano leaves
- 1 (4.7-ounce) package PASTA RONI® Fettuccine Alfredo
- In large skillet over medium-high heat, sauté chicken with margarine for 3 to 4 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
- Add 1-1/3 cups water, milk, vegetables and basil; bring to a boil.
- Stir in pasta and Special Seasonings; return to boil. Reduce heat to medium-low. Gently boil uncovered, 5 to 6 minutes or until pasta is tender. Let stand 3 minutes before serving.