Chicken Broccoli Linguine
Recipe Yield: About 2 cups prepared
- 1 package PASTA RONI® Chicken & Broccoli
- 1 pound uncooked, boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons margarine or butter
- 1-2/3 cups water
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 cup small broccoli florets (optional)
- In large skillet, melt 2 Tbsp. margarine over medium-high heat. Add 1 lb. uncooked, boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces; cook and stir 5-6 min. or until no longer pink.
- Slowly add 1 2/3 cups water and 1/4 cup milk; bring to a boil. Slowly stir in pasta and Special Seasonings. Return to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium. Boil uncovered, 9-10 min. or until pasta is just tender, stirring frequently.
- Sauce will be thin. Let stand 3-5 min. to thicken.
Tips and Variations
- Add 1 cup small broccoli florets during last 5 min. of cooking, before stand time.