Cheesy Beef Corkscrew
Recipe Yield: About 2 1/2 cups prepared
- 1 package PASTA RONI® Four Cheese Corkscrew Pasta
- 1 pound ground beef or turkey
- 2 tablespoons margarine or butter
- 1-1/2 cups water
- 3/4 cups milk
- 1 cup small broccoli florets (optional)
- In large skillet, brown 1 lb. ground beef or turkey until fully cooked; drain.
- Add 1 1/2 cups water, 3/4 cup milk and 2 Tbsp. margarine; bring to a boil. Slowly stir in pasta and Special Seasonings. Return to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium. Boil uncovered, 7-8 min. or until pasta is just tender, stirring frequently.
- Sauce will be thin. Let stand 3-5 min. to thicken.
Tips and Variations
- Add 1 cup small broccoli florets during last 5 min. of cooking.