Cheesy Beef and Broccoli
Recipe Yield: About 3 cups prepared
- 1 package PASTA RONI® White Cheddar & Broccoli Flavor
- 1 pound ground beef or turkey
- 2 tablespoons margarine or butter
- 1-2/3 cups water
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1 cup chopped tomato (optional)
- In large skillet, brown 1 lb. ground beef or turkey until fully cooked; drain.
- Add 1 2/3 cups water and 2 Tbsp. margarine; bring to a boil. Slowly stir in pasta. Return to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium. Boil uncovered, 7-8 min. or until most of water is absorbed, stirring frequently.
- Stir in 2/3 cup milk and Special Seasonings. Return to a boil; cook 2 min. or until pasta is just tender. Sauce will be thin. Let stand 3-5 min. to thicken.
Tips and Variations
- Stir in 1 cup chopped tomato before stand time.