Busy Night Chicken Lo Mein
Recipe Yield: 4 Servings
- 2 tablespoons margarine, butter or spread with no trans fat
- 8 ounces boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen Oriental-style mixed vegetables
- 1 (4.8-ounce) package PASTA RONI® Angel Hair with Herbs
- 3 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- In large skillet over medium-high heat, melt margarine. Add chicken and onions; saute 5 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
- Stir in 2 cups water and vegetables; bring to a boil.
- Stir in pasta and Special Seasonings. Reduce heat to medium. Gently boil uncovered, 4 to 5 minutes or until pasta is tender, stirring frequently.
- Stir in teriyaki sauce. Let stand 3 minutes before serving.