Beef Sonoma and Rice
Recipe Yield: 4 Servings
- 1 pound lean ground beef (80% lean)
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 6.8-ounce package RICE-A-RONI® Beef Flavor
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper or one 4-ounce can chopped green chiles, undrained
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley or cilantro
- In large skillet, brown ground beef and garlic; drain. Remove from skillet; set aside.
- In same skillet, prepare Rice-A-Roni Mix as package directs, stirring in beef mixture, green pepper and onions during last 5 minutes of cooking.
- Sprinkle with tomato and parsley.
- Calories 450, Calories from Fat 198, Total Fat 22g, Saturated Fat 7g, Cholesterol 70mg, Sodium 875mg, Total Carbohydrate 38g, Dietary Fiber 2g, Protein 25g, Vitamin A IU, Vitamin C mg, Calcium mg, Iron mg, Vitamin E mg, Folic Acid mcg