Beef Porcupine Balls
Recipe Yield: 4 Servings
- 1 (6.8-ounce) package RICE-A-RONI® Beef Flavor
- 1 pound ground beef or ground turkey
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2-1/2 cups water
- Combine rice-vermicelli mix, ground beef and egg. Shape into twenty 1-1/4-inch meatballs.
- In large skillet, over medium-high heat, brown meatballs in oil; drain.
- Slowly stir in water and Special Seasonings. Bring to a boil. Cover; reduce heat to low. Simmer 30 minutes or until meatballs are cooked.
- Calories 374, Total Fat 13g, Cholesterol 131mg, Sodium 358mg, Total Carbohydrate 13g, Protein 27g