Beef and Pineapple Stir Fry
Recipe Yield: 4 Servings
- 1 package (6.2 oz.) RICE-A-RONI® Beef
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 inch piece fresh ginger, minced
- 12 oz. sirloin beef, cut into thin strips
- 1 can (20 oz.) Pineapple Tidbits, drained,reserve 1/2 cup juice
- 1 cup red bell pepper, cut in 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 cup fresh green beans, cut in 2-inch pieces
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1/4 cup sweet chili sauce
- 2-1/2 cup beef broth
- Prepare rice-pasta mixture according to package directions using beef broth in place of water to make 2-1/2 cups.
- Heat oil, over medium-high heat, in large skillet. Stir in garlic and ginger and cook 1 minute until lightly browned. Stir in beef and cook, stirring 4 minutes or until lightly browned. Stir in pineapple tidbits, red bell pepper and green beans, heat through.
- Stir together reserved pineapple juice and cornstarch, in small bowl. Stir into beef mixture, stirring until sauce has thickened.
- Stir chili sauce into cooked hot rice-pasta mixture and spoon onto serving platter. Spoon beef mixture over rice mixture.