Beef and Broccoli with Top Sirloin Steak
Recipe Yield: 4 Servings
- 1 (6.2 ounces) RICE A RONI® Fried Rice
- 2 tablespoons margarine, butter or spread with no trans fat
- 2 cups water
- 1 pound boneless beef top sirloin steak, cut into thin strips and stir-fried*
- 2 cups fresh or frozen broccoli flowerets
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 garlic cloves, minced or pressed
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh ginger or 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- In a large skillet, combine rice-vermicelli mix and 2 tablespoons margarine. Saute´ over medium heat until vermicelli is golden brown, stirring frequently.
- Slowly stir in 2 cups water and Special Seasonings; bring to a boil.
- Cover and reduce heat. Simmer 12 minutes. Stir in broccoli, onion, garlic and ginger. Return to a simmer. Cover and simmer 5 to 7 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Add beef and soy sauce; cook and stir until heated through.