Balsamic Chicken Rice Salad
Recipe Yield: 4 Servings
- 1 can (20 oz.) DOLE® Pineapple Tidbits
- 1 package (6.9 oz.) RICE-A-RONI® Chicken
- 12 oz. shredded chicken
- 1/2 cup diced carrots
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup pepitas
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1/4 cup bottled white balsamic dressing
- Drain pineapple tidbits; reserve juice.
- Prepare rice-pasta mixture, according to package directions, using reserved pineapple juice, and water to make 2 cups. Cool to room temperature.
- Combine pineapple tidbits, chicken, carrots, sunflower seeds, pepitas, almonds, and peas, in large bowl.
- Stir in cool rice. Pour balsamic dressing over salad; toss to coat. Garnish rice salad with leafy lettuce, if desired.