Baked Chicken Bundles
Recipe Yield: 8 Servings
- 1 (5-ounce) package RICE-A-RONI ® Chicken & Mushroom Flavor
- 8 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 2 pounds)
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup margarine, butter or spread with no trans fat
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Heat oven to 375° F. In large skillet prepare RICE-A-RONI as package directs. Let cool 10 minutes.
- Pound each chicken breast half to 1/4-inch thickness. Spoon 1/3 cup prepared RICE-A-RONI on each chicken breast half. Roll up chicken to completely enclose filling; secure with wooden toothpicks.
- Dip chicken in milk; roll in bread crumbs. Arrange in 13 x 9-inch glass baking dish; set aside.
- In small bowl, combine margarine, thyme and pepper; drizzle evenly over chicken. Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until chicken is done. Remove wooden toothpick before serving.